Forensic Interview Peer Review & Training
The South Carolina Network of Children's Advocacy Center's (SCNCAC) statewide forensic interview peer review program is designed to provide Forensic Interviewers with an opportunity to review forensic interviews, discuss specific interview techniques, provide feedback regarding the quality of the interview, documentation, and review relevant research.
There are a number of goals for our forensic interview peer review program and the general goals are listed below.
- Provide Forensic Interviewers with the opportunity to discuss forensic interviews viewed during sessions.
- Provide feedback on forensic interviews viewed during sessions.
- Increase the knowledge of forensic interviewers at Children's Advocacy Centers in South Carolina.
- Enhance the quality of documentation of forensic interviews.
- Provide forensic interviewers networking opportunities.
SCNCAC facilitates a number of regional forensic interview peer review sessions each year across South Carolina and one statewide session with training in Columbia. We will be seeking host CACs for the 2018 peer review sessions soon so check back here often for additional information.